Translation & Localization
At Award Translation, we use not just real people, but people who are real good at their jobs, and it is through our global network of expert translators, dedicated project managers and professional localization experts that we have been able to provide a broad spectrum of products and services to help bridge language barriers for our satisfied clients worldwide.
Choosing the Right Translation Company
With the outsourcing of any language work, it is important to choose a full service company that upholds the industry standards of quality, accuracy and timeliness in project turnaround. It is worth taking the time to choose the right company with whom you have one contact to entrust your project to.
In translation services, you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression, so be sure to choose a translation company that will give your project the time and attention it deserves.
Our professional translators are native speakers and qualified linguists who make sure that your messages are accurately translated without the embarrassment and expenses caused by poor translations. Each of our professional translators specializes in a chosen language translation service field. It means translations of any type of documents are available.
We have been trusted to complete hundreds of successful Translation & Localization projects.
The types of documents we translate include but are not limited to the following:
– Official documents: Certificates, Resumes, Family Registry, Letters, University Recommendations, and more.
– Legal documents: Agreements/contracts, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Patents and trademarks, Regulations and Statutes, and more.
– Marketing documents: Advertisements, Brochures, Pamphlets, Press releases, Product descriptions, Surveys/Questionnaires, and more.
– Financial documents: Financial reports, Investment guides, Newsletters, Presentations, Spreadsheets, and more.
– Technical documents: User guides, Manuals, Packaging, Specifications, and more.
– Medical documents: Informed Consent Forms, Patient Diaries, Journal articles, Data sheets, Manuals, Packaging, Presentations, and more.
The fees for our translation services are based on a number of factors, which include the source and target languages, the type of text, the size of the document and the deadline.
If you have other requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to solve your translation needs with our pool of resources. Our primary goal here is to render professional translation and localization services to you at affordable prices.
All you have to do is send us your file and we will take care of the rest.